- Robin Hood Co-op: Esityskalvot RobinHood Coop #yhte2017 https://www.slideshare.net/mobile/tereensio/robin-hood-coop-yhte2017 … January 18, 2017
- Robin Hood Co-op: @VTTFinland and other collaborative economy actors, too! #YHTE2017 January 18, 2017
- Robin Hood Co-op: If you know Finnish, today a presentation of RHC, livestream #YHTE2017 https://www.youtube.com/user/VTTFinland @VTTFinland January 18, 2017
- More about free internet for developing countries January 19, 2017 @leinonen leinonen
- Member meeting '17 January 17, 2017 @Tere Tere Vadén
- Member meeting '17 January 15, 2017 @stefek99 Michal Stefanow
- Extra salary payment model instead of yearly bonus January 14, 2017 @leinonen leinonen
- The new blockchain system January 12, 2017 @magnus_kelstrup magnus_kelstrup
Two things have happened, causing the website to look like this, instead of the old familiar one.
First, there was a malfunction in the server space hosting the old website, resulting in the old website going offline. (No no user data, funds or otherwise were affected).
Second, the development of the new Ethereum-based member & share register is at a stage where we can start moving the old database to the new system.
So the board together with the development team decided to seize the moment, and instead of bringing the old website back, to put all efforts in to the new system and a new website.
Getting the new system up will take a while, and until that the old member pages are unfortunately not available. In case of any questions, don't hesitate to write to email@example.com.
In the meantime:
- If you want to become a member, click the "Join the coop"-button.
- If you are a member, and want to book more shares, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for your patience and understanding, the new system with new features, firstly the members' market for shares, will be working soon!
Net Asset Value
$ 369 057
What people are saying?
What if financialization was the “communism of capital”?
Welcome to the wild side of finance!
What a satanic project!
Robin Hood is another way to Occupy Wall Street
The path forward
Robin Hood Coop Established2012
Robin Hood Coop is founded – with roots in the Future Art Base, Aalto University, Helsinki, Finland, and lots of thought, experience and activism in economy, finance, art, critical theory… The Coop takes part in Kassel Documenta d13.
The Beta Year2013-2014
The “Activist Hedge Fund organised as a Coop” model is run and tested in the real world for the “Beta Year” 2013-2014. And it works! The coop takes part in Media Facades Festival, has its first AGM, Open Offices are instituted as a way of working, with first appearances in Helsinki and Madrid.