- Economic Space Ag.: SYMBIOSIS GATHERING: 2016 Sept 22nd - Sept 25th WOODWARD RESERVOIR · OAKDALE, CA http://www.hacktivistvillage.com/ #cuthere September 24, 2016
- Barefoot Economist: @RobinHoodCoop @VitalikButerin Satoshi's economics fail to give money issuing power to value-creators http://creditcommons.net #creditcommons September 23, 2016
- Johan Nygren: Inspiring quote from @VitalikButerin, on the roots of crypto-economics September 23, 2016
- Books for poor children September 24, 2016 @turexD
- Hearing aid manufacturing for development countries September 19, 2016 @leinonen leinonen
- Using floating point numbers as information storage and data compression September 17, 2016 @leinonen leinonen
- More about free internet for developing countries September 17, 2016 @leinonen leinonen
- Moving on to blockchain September 13, 2016 @turexD
Two things have happened, causing the website to look like this, instead of the old familiar one.
First, there was a malfunction in the server space hosting the old website, resulting in the old website going offline. (No no user data, funds or otherwise were affected).
Second, the development of the new Ethereum-based member & share register is at a stage where we can start moving the old database to the new system.
So the board together with the development team decided to seize the moment, and instead of bringing the old website back, to put all efforts in to the new system and a new website.
Getting the new system up will take a while, and until that the old member pages are unfortunately not available. In case of any questions, don't hesitate to write to email@example.com.
In the meantime:
- If you want to become a member, click the "Join the coop"-button.
- If you are a member, and want to book more shares, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for your patience and understanding, the new system with new features, firstly the members' market for shares, will be working soon!
Net Asset Value
$ 418 634
What people are saying?
What if financialization was the “communism of capital”?
Welcome to the wild side of finance!
What a satanic project!
Robin Hood is another way to Occupy Wall Street
The path forward
Robin Hood Coop Established2012
Robin Hood Coop is founded – with roots in the Future Art Base, Aalto University, Helsinki, Finland, and lots of thought, experience and activism in economy, finance, art, critical theory… The Coop takes part in Kassel Documenta d13.
The Beta Year2013-2014
The “Activist Hedge Fund organised as a Coop” model is run and tested in the real world for the “Beta Year” 2013-2014. And it works! The coop takes part in Media Facades Festival, has its first AGM, Open Offices are instituted as a way of working, with first appearances in Helsinki and Madrid.